Thursday 24 March 2011

Seattle Bound

Tonight we leave for Seattle to visit the Pacific Northwest Fertility Clinic.  I am anxious to get this started and also scared in anticipation.  We are getting a hotel in Seattle and will make our way leisurely to the clinic for our 12noon appointment, its 3 hours long!  I guess they want to ensure you are in the right frame of mind to commit to this process.  I've spent the last 2 days looking at donor profiles and we think we found the one we will choose.  She is young and is a proven donor and she is ready to cycle asap.  Good news I guess since we do not wait any longer.  The sadness of my negative result from my IVF this month is still lingering but I am ready to move forward with a vengeance.  We don't want to skip a beat here.  We were hoping for a baby in 2011 but its looking like it will be a 2012 baby now. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey MVic, I'm so glad I found you!! I'm so excited that you've been able to move so quickly into DE. I'm still patiently awaiting my phone consult :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Hopeful 1! Looking forward to going through DE journey with you....

    ReplyDelete